Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Orgasmic Italian Burritos

Tonight we are taking a break from chicken because the schatze needed some comfort food so I made one of her favorites OIBs!
You are going to need the following
1lb Ground Beef
1 package shredded Italian or Mozzerella cheese
Flour Tortillas
1 package Pepperoni
Tomato Sauce
Italian Seasoning
Garlic powder
Salt
Butter flavored Spray oil
To start you will need to brown the ground beef. I add 2 TBS Italian seasoning and 1 TBS Garlic powder


While the meat is browning prepare your sauce. I add Italian seasoning, garlic powder and salt to taste.


Once Beef is browned drain grease





Place about a TBS of sauce mix on a tortilla.



6 slices of pepperoni



A spoonfull of hamburger



Shredded Cheese



Roll up and place seam down in pan that has been sprayed down with oil



Once all burritos are rolled spray a coat of oil over all of them


Bake 425 for 25 minutes until they are golden brown...



Dig in! YUM YUM!!!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment